Hey, hey, hey! How is your fall shaping up so far? Mine’s going pretty well and I’m definitely enjoying the weather! I haven’t done many of the things that I’ve wanted to do yet though. So, I created a Fall bucket list so that I could do all of the things I want to do this Fall! It’s gonna be a ton of fun! Plus, pretty much all of these activities are completely free, so you don’t have to spend your hard-earned cash.
Most of the things that I included are pretty darn simple but so satisfying! It doesn’t need to be elaborate to be fun.
What’s on my Fall bucket list?
- Get outside and enjoy the leaves (go to a park or take a walk)
- Drink apple cider (warm is best!)
- Make caramel apples
- Carve a pumpkin
- Cozy up with your favorite blanket and a book
- Find the perfect fall scent for your home (Hello Partylite)
- Go to a haunted house
- Pick your own pumpkin
- Bake a pie
- Make a s’more
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Sit by the fire
- Jump into a pile of leaves
- Watch your favorite Halloween movie
Honorable mentions that didn’t quite make the list:
There were a few things that I thought about but didn’t quite make the cut for things that I absolutely have to do. You can definitely add them to your own bucket list though!
- Stargazing (This is something that you can do anytime and isn’t necessarily a Fall activity)
- Make your own wreath (Eh, just not a must for me)
- Go trick or treating (No thanks LOL)
- Go to a Halloween Party (I don’t really know anyone here and am an introvert, so I’d rather not)
- Dress up for Halloween (Well, I’m not partying or trick or treating, so no need)
- Go on a hayride (I’d love to, but not sure of any close by)
- Go apple picking (Meh, my boyfriend probably wouldn’t go for it LOL. I’ll be lucky to get him to pick pumpkins)
What are some of the things on your Fall bucket list?